- ABOUT US
All references to ‘our’, ‘us’or ‘we’ or within this policy are deemed to refer to Vitacress, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates. All references to our “site” mean this website.
Vitacress is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand how we use and protect the information you provide to us.
- What iNFORMATION do WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
When you contact us or visit our site we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in the Contact Us form on our site or when you register to receive newsletters. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, details collected by cookies of your visits to our site and the resources that you access (which may include, amongst other things; traffic data and communication data); or contacting us (for example, through the “Contact” section of the site). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- How will we use your information?
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to monitor your use of the site;
- to aggregate statistics about users, traffic patterns and related site information in an anonymous form;
- to notify you about changes to our service and our site;
- for complaint handling purposes;
We will only keep your information for as long as is necessary.
- IP ADDRESSES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information within Vitacress and to selected third parties. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the management of our ranking systems, the analysis of aggregated data and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy and relevant data protection legislation.
All information you provide to us is stored on our, or our supplier’s, secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Who do we Share your information with?
The information you provide to us may be given to the staff working within Vitacress and third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you who provide adequate protection for such information. Those third parties process information and provide services on our behalf.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1162 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- to carry out the uses of your information set out above on our behalf. We shall ensure that such parties keep your information confidential and do not use your information for any purpose other than permitted under this policy;
- if Vitacress or all or a substantial part of its assets (for example, one or more of its brands) are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users and customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Your rights in connection with personal information; under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please direct any request for your information by sending us a written request to us using the contact details below.
For more information on your rights and how to exercise them, please view our full Privacy Statement via the link above in section 1.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Any changes to this policy will be posted to our site.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
All comments and queries on requests relating to the use of your information are welcomed and should be sent to us via the contact us information provided in section 24 of our Privacy Statement.